Sunday, December 28, 2014

Who dun it?

Steven and I were invited to a murder mystery party to celebrate our cousin Chris' 50th birthday.  I was to play the roll of a Vegas showgirl, and Steven was a former gladiator at the casino, who had just lost his job.  I called my friend Suzanne for costumes, because Steven helped remind me that she was single, and therefore still fun, so she would probably have costumes.  Little did he know, Suzanne is the queen of costumes!  She had just what I was looking for and then some!

When we picked up my costume, so asked what Steven was supposed to be and he said, "Oh, don't worry about it. I'm supposed to be a former gladiator, but I'm sure I can come up with something."  Well, Suzanne, being the awesome person she is, replies with, "You know, I think I have a gladiator costume."
Yup, I love that woman.

We didn't murder anyone, but had a great time at the party.  I hate to say we stole the show, but let's be honest... that wig is pretty impressive.  If there was a contest, I would have voted for us to win.
~ 7 November 2014 ~ 

1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

That wig IS pretty impressive.