Saturday, December 27, 2014

One last hurrah

I was quite serious about doing everything before Noah turned 3 and we had to pay the entrance fee.  So, the day before his birthday we loaded up and went to the aquarium.  We didn't get great pictures, since he hates having his picture taken, but we had a good time.  I'm glad this was an activity we did before his birthday though.  The aquarium is super expensive, and I didn't think it was super cool.  The penguins were cool, but Noah didn't want to watch them for too long.  And there was a really cool tunnel to walk under and see all the fish, but by the time we got to it, we were all pretty bored and tired, so we didn't last long there either.  Oh well.  Still a fun day.  And we did learn that they have an excellent cafeteria.  :)




~ 4 November 2014 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

1 out of 4 isn't bad :-)