Oh man, I always forget the excessive amount of pictures I take with my phone! But sometimes that tells the best story of what is going on in our life. So, here are all the other fun things we did over the summer...
 |
| First time Roxi sat up in the cart. Yay! 6 Aug |
 |
| "I'm officially a grown up." I asked for solar lights and an American flag for my birthday. Love it! |
 |
| Oh yeah, and we have a rose bush that I spent so much time trimming this summer, but man, I love it! It is so pretty! |
 |
| "Mom, I'm making a big mess!" ~ Noah, 17 Aug |
 |
| Rainbow over the neighbors house. So pretty. UT got so much rain this summer; it was amazing. I love the rain! |
 |
| We took lots of walks and went to the park a lot. This was my view. Perfection. |
 |
And with all the rain, came lots of running, playing and dancing in the rain. So. Much. Fun.
26 Aug |
 |
| I love this baby girl, especially when she is cuddling with Daddy. |
 |
| And I really love her sleeping... it doesn't happen nearly as much as I want it to. :) 28 Aug |
 |
| The new Costco opened up by our house (#1 reason we moved here), so naturally Noah and I had to go on opening day. :) 28 Aug |
 |
| We had a garden! Our first one ever. We planted tomatoes, squash and zucchini. The tomatoes were GIANT, but didn't get any fruit until late August. So, a lot of them never became ripe, due to cooler weather. What a bummer. Next year, we'll plant a few varieties. I had no idea what I was doing when I went to buy plants. Ha! |
 |
| Oh see, it melts my heart every time! |
 |
I honestly have no idea... but the kid is dang cute. Oh! I remembered! We have a scripture reading chart and if we read every day, we get to put a sticker on the chart. Then, at the end of the month, we get to go have ice cream. So, this is Noah's face after our ice cream. :) 1 Sept |
 |
| He found this little table in our closet and put together this "present" for me. He was so pleased with himself. 3 Sept. |
 |
| These pictures were from our camping trip in Spokane. This is my favorite place to camp. 6 Sept |
 |
| I did a Jamberry booth for a neighborhood BBQ at my parents house. Very last minute, but I really like the way my table turned out. It sounds ridiculous, but I seriously love Jamberry! It is so fun! |
 |
| We went to the mall one day and had lunch and did some shopping. They had all these toys to ride on and Noah insisted on a picture with every single one of them. I'll spare you, but he loved them. Luckily, he didn't feel the need to actually pay for any of them. 10 Sept. |
 |
| Steven and I celebrated our anniversary early, so my parents could babysit. We went to dinner at Anthony's, which was a super nice place overlooking the falls. We then went a saw a play that was excellently performed, but the content, which was all about divorce, was not a really great way to celebrate a wedding anniversary. Ha! 11 Sept |
 |
| This picture of Thane (Rachel's son) and Noah cracks me up. They were watching the ducks and Thane kept trying to talk to Noah (totally gibberish) and Noah would look over every once in a while, with a perplexed look, like "You talking to me?" It was great. That was a really fun day! |
~ Aug - Sept 2014 ~
1 comment:
The last photo of Noah and Thane is a crack up! They'll be two old men striking a pose, before you know it!
Post a Comment