- Our sweet baby girl is growing up, for sure. She weighs about 20 lbs and is who knows how tall... I never remember to measure her. She wears size 12 month clothes (a few 9 month, but not many left that fit her) and is between size 3-4 shoes, when she wears them. That is a rare occasion though.
- She crawls up and down the stairs. Down is still tricky, but she has figured out that she needs to turn around and go down backwards and she does fairly well.
- However, she has taken a few spills in the last week or so, causing serious damage to her sweet face. She fell down the back stairs onto the concrete patio and hit her head pretty good. Then, about 5 days later, she tried to climb over me and fell down the front steps, while I was busy helping Noah. She hit the other side of her face right on the edge of the step and got a nasty welt both above and below her eye. Clearly, I'm not winning mother of the year this year.
- She walks along furniture, behind her walker (or anything she can push) and holding just one hand. She tries to stand up, but doesn't last long. She has not yet taken a "real" first step, but she does try to lunge and grab onto things.
- We've learned that Roxi is indeed allergic to peanuts. Boo. I'm really not sure how she's supposed to survive in our house. We eat peanut butter with nearly every meal. I'm hopeful that she will outgrow this allergy.
- She is getting better at sleeping, although still wakes up usually once a night. She takes better naps now, most of the time.
- She is still not a huge fan of food. Try as we might, we rarely get her to eat fruit. She does love mac and cheese (what kid doesn't?) and most veggies still.
- Noah and Roxi get along really well. It is fun to hear them giggle and play together. I'm so glad they have each other.
And because I failed to get any pictures on the actual day of her 11 month mark, here are these gems for your viewing pleasure. 31 October
And because I failed to get any pictures on the actual day of her 11 month mark, here are these gems for your viewing pleasure. 31 October
~ 26 Oct 2014 ~
1 comment:
Cutest little Smurf ever!
Post a Comment