Because Noah turned 3 in November, we fill October will all of the activities that would have cost money past his birthday. (Yes, I really am that cheap). So, we headed up to the zoo one day. It was a lot of fun! The zoo used to be about 15 min from our house, so I was a little sad to realize it is now about 45 minutes... literally clear across the valley. So, not something we will be doing again soon. But, Noah did enjoy the animals. We watched the rhinos eat lunch for a long time, which was really cool. We also got to ride the train, which is always Noah's favorite. I was a little disappointed at the cost versus time spent on train... but you know, we did get in for free, so I can't complain too much.
 |
| On the train |
 |
| Roxi's view |
 |
| Noah insisted on carrying the map and looking at it everywhere we went. It was so funny to watch him! |
 |
I love watching the tigers at zoos! Ever since my sister and I went to the National Zoo in DC and watched the tigers for an afternoon, I just think they are awesome. I was glad the tigers were out at Hogle Zoo this day!
~ 7 October 2014 ~ |
1 comment:
Just like "a boy" to carry around a map and act like they know where they are going :-) I'll bet he never stopped to ask for directions either?!?
Post a Comment