Saturday, December 27, 2014

Phone Life in October

Once again, here are all the random pictures I took with my phone in the month of October.  Sometimes these are my favorite, as they tell the best stories.  :)
 After 3.5 short months with Jamberry nails, I became a team manager with the help of my awesome team.  This is Noah and I celebrating the success!  30 Sept.
 Just playin' Mom.  Nothing to see here.  2 Oct.
 Noah was having a really hard time not wanting to get dressed one day.  Roxi was asleep, and I didn't want him to wake her up, so I locked him outside in the back yard, so he could scream to his hearts content.  The side gate was open, so he went around the to the front, but then discovered that he couldn't reach the front door.  I finally went around the front and didn't see him (slight panic), but then found him with his shirt like this, on the side of the house, throwing rocks against the fence.  Ha!  He came and sat with me for a while and finally calmed down.  But man, it made me giggle.  3 Oct.
 I just really like these kids.  And Costco.  4 Oct.
 Pretty sure my mom has this same picture of me when I was about this same age.  I should try to find it.  6 Oct.
 We opted to decorate little pumpkins one day, since I figured Noah wouldn't be a huge fan of carving them.  We did, of course, carve later, but he had a good time doing this as well.  16 Oct.
 Roxi fell down the stairs outside in the back and hit her head on the concrete.  I felt like the worst mom ever.  16 Oct.
 My suspicions of being the worst mom ever were confirmed, when she fell down the concrete stairs in the front yard 5 days later.  This poor girl looked like someone had beat her.  21 Oct. 
 We all know how I feel about car shopping carts.  However, I do love the little shopping carts.  I think they are adorable.  I think Noah is adorable when he uses one. 28 Oct.
 Jamberry gives jewelry when you reach certain ranks.  This is my necklace for becoming a team manager.  Next I get the matching earrings, and then a charm bracelet.  I'm hoping to have that bracelet by April.  :)  28 Oct
This girl.  I love her.  30 Oct
~ October 2014 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great celebratory photo of you and Noah! I love that you document stuff with your phone, because it totally helps you remember these funny (trying!) days of Noah pouting outside, poor little Roxi needing Grandma to rescue her from CPS, the cuteness of little carts and cute babies in big carts. Loved them all!