We got together with Jack and Matthew again in October to go to Cornbelly's, which is a fun little place that has all sorts of activities for Fall. The kids had a great time. I really love going there because there are so many fun things to do with little kids. They even have a corn maze for little kids that is a good maze, but won't take you all day to go through. Plus, there are enough things to do that even when it is busy, you don't have to wait in line or anything, because it never seems crowded.
I had a massive parent scare while we were there. Briana was leaving with Matthew, but the boys had all been playing over on a big truck for a while. So, I had been watching Noah from a distance, and then turned to say good-bye. Well, I turned back and Noah was gone! I tried not to panic and went over to a few different places where he could be, but didn't see him. I even climbed to the top of this big jungle gym type play area to see if he had somehow managed to climb that (even though it was a rope to climb and I turned away for maybe 2 seconds). When I got up there and still couldn't find him, full blown panic was starting to sink in. But as I panicked, wondering what I might do, if I couldn't find him (and kicking myself for not putting him in florescent green, like Wendy told me to do), I realized that I could see quite a distance from the top of this area, so I looked down and around. Sure enough, there was Noah, about 10 feet away from where I was looking, still totally in my line of sight, trying to rope a fake cow. Hahaha! Oh my gosh, I have never been so relived. And I thought it was really funny that he was trying to rope this cow. So, after a little talk with him (Mom, I was just right here trying to rope the cow), all was well.
We played for a bit longer until the kids were thoroughly worn out, and then had nice naps on the way home. Another successful day. And next time we'll wear the florescent.
~ 24 October 2014 ~


1 comment:
Yikes...I went into panic mode just hearing about Noah being lost for a few minutes, when you clearly found him MONTHS AGO!
Post a Comment