Monday, January 1, 2018

Mr. Aladdin Sir

Noah dances! Our friend Ben's daughter Maddie has a dance school in the garage of their home and we convinced Noah to join a dance class, and it was about the cutest thing in the whole world. He was the only boy, but luckily, he was still too young to realize that was weird (I only mention it now, because after the second year of dance, he realized and then didn't want to do it anymore. So sad!)  Anyway, he was also a good year younger than all the girls in the class, but he was so cute! And he did really well. :)

They did a dance to Aladdin's "Never Had a Friend Like Me," and Noah played Aladdin. Oh my gosh, it was too cute!  The recital was in the green space behind Maddie's house (Yup, this was super professional. Ha! I loved that though ~ because it was cheap and perfect for kids just starting out).

I love this picture with Noah waving to us, while the class waited for their turn to perform. (There were only 2 classes)




~ 20 June 2015 ~ 

No comments: