This girl Allie, in our old ward was doing week long summer camps with various themes, so I decided to sign Noah up for a week. He enjoyed learning various things, and at that time he was really into horses, for some reason. So when the kids made shirts for the summer camp, he wanted Allie to make him a shirt that said "I love horses." He was so proud of this shirt. :)
It was fun and he had a good time, but it was rough to try and think of things for Roxi and I to do each day, while he was at camp. The camps were only 2 hours, so it wasn't enough time to come home. We went shopping and to friend's houses a couple of days, and one day I took her to Tracy Aviary to see the birds. These are some of my favorite pictures of Roxi and me.I don't have a lot of memories of Roxi for some reason ~ I don't know why. It is really hard for me to remember her little... I think I've always thought of her as older than she is, or something?? I don't know... but I do remember this day with her, watching the birds. She seemed to enjoy it. She couldn't speak yet, but I remember enjoying this day.
![]() |
| This might be my favorite picture of Roxi and I. I love her smile in this picture. |
~ 25 June 2015 ~

No comments:
Post a Comment