Sunday, January 7, 2018

JamCon in Dallas

I was way into selling Jamberry nails in 2015 and went to Dallas for the convention. It was tons of fun and SO nice to get away from my kids for a few days. Ha! Does that make me a terrible mom?! But really, it was so nice to have a break, have some me time, make new friends and see a bunch of the friends I'd made the year before in San Diego. It was especially fun to see my friend Kristin, that I'd made the year before. I enjoyed the time I spent with Jamberry ~ I still sell now, but not as much and that's okay too. :)


My roommate and friend Tammi (who I'd met in San Diego) met up at the airport, where we also happened to be on the same plane as the "Jamberry sisters" and Adam, the CEO. :) They were so down to earth - I stuck with Jamberry for so long because I enjoyed them so much and appreciated the vision they had for their company.

Theme for the conference

Team Manager! 

The convention was at a really fancy hotel in Dallas, and the whole place was decked on in Jamberry stuff. It was fun to see the growth of the company from previous years. 

My new friend Shannon, who was a teammate of mine. She is tons of fun! 

Riding the mechanical bull... because, well, it's Texas.

Drinking the Jam juice heavy and strong! ;) 

Shannon and I hanging out at the pajama party one night.

My name on the big screen!

Tammi was SO funny!  We didn't want to spend a lot on food, and she'd cut up veggies at night in the bathroom, for lunch the next day. I died! So weird!

So, the thing I love most about these types of things is to just go way out of my comfort zone and meet new people! I think this group of ladies was teammates of my friend Kristin from San Diego. I made another entirely separate group of friends who all knew each other, by standing in line for something one day, instead of staying in a boring class. I ended up eating dinner with them and becoming good friends. :) It was fun! 

Here's another new friend, Shannon Hicks, who I then saw again on our Hawaii trip that we both earned. 

Stephanie Hawker, who became a friend in San Diego, and became a better friend here. :) 

Kristin, me and Shannon

The sunrise on the last day from the airport. It was beautiful and nice to know that I was going home to my family. 
~ 23-26 July 2015 ~

No comments: