Monday, January 1, 2018

Random Happenings June 2015

A lot of June seemed to be just fun, day trips to places like the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point, and playing with the kids ~ here are a few pictures with captions of what we did.
So, I honestly don't know why I would have taken this picture, but the only thing I can think of is that this must have been Noah's first time at the dentist. :) He looks annoyed, not because he's at the dentist, but because he's having his picture taken. haha! He actually does great at the dentist, but hated taking pictures. 

The way this girl eats donuts... I must have a million pictures of pretty much this exact same day. haha! But man, she sure does love her sugar. 


Chris and Harlene gave us this cool castle set, and once we figured out how to set it up, we had many fun days building and playing with the castles. :) 

Sometimes they are just so sweet with each other. 

Riding the ponies at Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.

Roxi's first pony ride.
Roxi got ahold of a marker. Uh-oh! Luckily it wasn't permanent. Silly girl.
Watching these two play in their kitchen is about the cutest thing ever. This kitchen has proven to yield hours of entertainment for them both. And they play so well together.
Donuts, yogurt... it doesn't matter. She makes a cute mess always. I'm just glad she never was too bad about getting it her hair! (Her little brother will prove the opposite. haha!)
This rose bush in our front yard makes my heart so happy!
My friend Michelle from Vegas came to visit one day! Yay!!!  Love her and her husband Jason so much, and I'm so glad they stopped by to visit, when they were heading through town.

And when you can't ride the ponies at Thanksgiving Point, there's always Daddy to save the day!




I have no idea why these aren't working or how to fix it ~ and I don't have the patience to figure it out right now. haha! I'll see if I can post them separately and see if they'll work then. :) 

 For some reason, the rest of these pictures aren't loading the right order ~ so here is more fun at Thanksgiving Point. We love the museums there so much. Roxi was having fun in the water this day, and Noah loves to play with the pets in the vet clinic. (Since I'm writing this 2 years late, it's crazy to think that Roxi was small enough for the water table! This is now Cameron's favorite part... I love how they can think of all ages at the museum)




~ June 2015 ~ 

No comments: