Cousins came to play for the 4th of July, and then Abby stayed on a little longer, which was tons of fun. We sure love when cousins come up to visit! We celebrated Independence Day with donuts in the morning, and then celebrated Steven's birthday with cake that same day, so that everyone could be there. However, those pics will be on his birthday post, just for good measure. ;)We had a fun day with sparklers and pop-its, and then walked over to the hill to watch the fireworks, plus enjoyed the ones that our neighbors lit off. I don't know why anyone would drive to see fireworks... the hill by our house is the perfect view of the whole valley. Our neighbor Winn puts on a good show too, although it's always a little awkward, because I think he expects us to bring some fireworks, and we just flat refuse to spend money on something so dumb. Haha!
Oh, I also tried to get pictures of Roxi and I in our cute 4th of July outfits... but with a 20 month old, this is about as good as it gets. Silly girl. :)
~ 4 July 2015 ~


No comments:
Post a Comment