Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fun at Cornbelly's

There is a place just south of our house that has all sorts of different activities for kids and families throughout the year.  One of the things they do is called "Cornbelly's" and it is a kid friendly take on all things Halloween.  A couple of girls from church, Loni and Taryn, were taking their kids one day and invited us along.  It was completely exhausting because I had to chase Noah from activity to activity, but he had a great time and so did I.  We will definitely have to go back next year, when I think he'll enjoy it even more, being just a little older.
 This place had a million different types of jumping houses/pads.  Noah had never been in a jumping house before, because I've never been able to figure out how to get him out. He loved it this day!  We tried to get Taryn's little girl to coerce him out (because I was way to pregnant to climb inside), but when that didn't work, Taryn - who is also pregnant, but not so far along! - climbed in and got him out.
He was pretty sad until he saw that we were headed to another giant jumping pad (above picture), which was even more fun than the little castle.   
 I was trying to somewhat recreate this picture from our trip to the pumpkin patch last year with Noah on the tractor, but it was a bit tricky because I was afraid he was going to fall off the seat.  And of course, you can see he is sporting his "cheese" face.  But he sure did love the tractor.
 In fact, the place was kind of a little boy's paradise, because there were trucks and trains and tractors all over!  We spent most of our time running from one wood vehicle to the next.  (We did take a tractor hayride, but I have no pictures of that.)
Noah thought this tractor was especially cool because the wheels were big enough for him to stand inside.
~ 19 Oct 2013 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

Nothing runs like a Deere! Looks like a fun day for your little man.