Jack and Noah play quite well together (most of the time). Noah recognizes Jack's house, and Jack will wave and say hi to Noah from across the chapel at church. It's pretty dang cute, really.
Mostly we just play with toys, like the drum.
Other days, I am able to clean while the boys play. It's really cute to listen to them talk to each other now as they both start to talk more and interact together, instead of play next to each other. "et's oo Jack" (let's go) and "ownsairs, Noah" (downstairs) is what I hear most of the day.
Alayna and I went to the zoo one day with the boys, for a little adventure. They had a great time. I kind of felt like the worst mom ever, because it was rather chilly and Noah didn't have a jacket, but he didn't seem to mind. He ran around the whole day looking at all the different animals and such. We will definitely have to go back to the zoo!
~ 25 Sept 2013 ~



No comments:
Post a Comment