And of course because of these fine people, Noah won't sit in a normal cart. He either wants the car one, or he wants to just "help" push. Well, we all know how well that goes when trying to do any amount of shopping.
But he sure loves the car. And those blue eyes sure get me every time. Dang it.
~ 19 Oct 2013 ~

2 comments:
You could always be the mean mom and "just say no!" (AKA Bree...sorry if you ever read this B!)
I don't think I could resist those blue eyes either.
Amen! I'm finally starting to be almost ok with the semi-truck carts, only because I can fit the 2 kids in the car part & actually use the basket for shopping. The carts at our Maceys, though, make me want to curse. They have different colors of car carts, and since K is OBSESSED with green he must have the green cart. There are TWO green carts, total. We do a lot of hoping, bargaining, and searching for those two green carts...
Post a Comment