In October, Steven had to go to San Fran for work, so Noah and I were lucky enough to tag along for a few days.
 |
| Waiting for the "big airplane" |
We stayed in a really nice hotel, and while Steven was working, Noah and I went swimming, walked to a shopping center, and played in the park nearby. Noah also took his usually nap every day, and I enjoyed cable TV. Wahoo!
 |
| Fun on the swings... and notice that side spike. Well done Noah! |
 |
| No Mom, I don't want a picture with you! |
We also got to see our cousins Jill and Greg, which was great fun. And I was able to show off my cool husband and cute baby, to my dear friend Ritu, who I knew in Dubai and now lives in CA. So great!
 |
| Dinner with Ritu |
 |
| Ritu captured this great picture! I love it! |
On Friday, Steven took the day off, and we were able to go out to Half Moon Bay, where Noah went to his first pumpkin patch and his first trip to the ocean! He loved both! It was a proud parent moment for me, to be able to walk Noah into the ocean for his first time. I absolutely love the ocean and hope that Noah will always love it as much.
 |
| Exploring the old tractors at the Pumpkin Patch |
 |
| Have you ever noticed those eyes?! Wow! |
 |
| His favorite form of transportation... walking behind something with wheels |
 |
| Love this face |
 |
| Not so tasty |
 |
| First steps on the beach |
 |
| Proud Mama |
 |
| Sandy bum, so cute! |
 |
| Freezing water, but he didn't seem to notice |
 |
| Tuckered out after the beach... and notice the lack of pants. I am adamantly against babies in nothing but a diaper (I know, weird), but jeans at the beach proved a bad idea. |
After our trip to the beach, we drove into San Francisco and we to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a gorgeous day! Last time Steven and I were there, it was super foggy, so we could hardly see the bridge. I'm glad it was so nice this day!
 |
| And back at the hotel, Noah had fun playing on the big bed |
 |
| Peek - a - boo |
And of course, no trip to San Francisco would be complete without a sundae from Ghiradelli square... but we ate it too fast to get any pictures. :)
~ 23-27 October 2012 ~
2 comments:
You got some great photo's of your journey. (Must admit I was a bit disappointed that Steven didn't do a repeat of his jump shot!) I'm also pretty sure keeping this baby blog is a big improvement over the traditional baby book. Good job on being a mom!
Such a cute family. Sometimes when we go to the beach (especially in Mexico), baby Levi wears nothing at all! But probably wouldn't work in the freezing Pacific. Come bring Noah to Florida and we'll get those beach babies swimming!
Post a Comment