Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Driving to church - Judge if you must

Church is around the corner from our house.  One tenth of a mile.  We always walk, and I really kind of pride myself on this... it makes me feel like a pioneer when I have to face the elements (like snow) in heels, all the way around the corner.

But this day, there was no pioneer left in me.  My feet hurt before the day began, it was a little bit cold, and I realized that I have no flat black shoes, which really isn't great for walking while pregnant.  So, when Steven came home from his morning meetings, I told him that we were driving to church and that he could judge us if he wanted to.  He laughed... but you'll notice he drove with us.  Mm-hmm.  (Okay, I guess he could argue it was because he wanted to arrive at church with the family.  That's a pretty good argument).

At any rate, this is all to say that since church is around the corner, we let Noah drive.  He was kind of in heaven.  And I love his "cheese" face.
~ 13 Oct 2013 ~

3 comments:

Lori said...

Not going to lie...Totally judged, but it is a darn cute picture! Glad they were safe :-)

Kristy said...

That looks like my husband and daughter way too often!!!

Britt and Brad said...

No judgement here! Especially since we'd beg my dad to let us drive on his lap and he'd cave every time! Dads are just the best!