Steven apparently works for an awesome company, that every year sends their star employees on an all expense paid trip to somewhere fabulous. This year it was in Laguna Beach, CA at the Montage Resort. Seriously, I could probably stop there and you'd already know how posh this trip was. But I'll post some pictures just to make you really jealous. :)
On the plane! This was my first time leaving Noah overnight, and I know you can't tell by the picture, but I was a little bit nervous. Until I got to the hotel and saw the view. Then it was hard to remember who I'd even left. Ha!
See what I mean?!
Dinner the first night was served outside, overlooking the ocean. Oh, to live like this every day...
Our first full day there, we got to go on a dolphin sightseeing trip. To say it was incredible would be a huge understatement! It was beyond amazing! We came across a pod of dolphins probably 200-300 in number. All swimming and jumping around our boat. It was one of the coolest experiences ever!
Oh, ps... of course we forgot to take a camera, dang it. So all of these pictures are from my phone... hence the not so great dolphin pics.
The second day we go to go on a segway tour of the wetlands... or something like that. I'll be honest, I didn't pay much attention to the tour, but the Segways were awesome! I totally want to buy one! Haha!
Seriously, you know you're jealous.
One more shot of the ocean. Can someone please remind me why I don't live by an ocean?
Oh yeah, and besides the food, the awesome activities, and the amazing hotel (which had complimentary Mercedes for their guests to drive), my favorite part may have been the gifts provided by the company to their awesome employees. And yes, my husband is the BEST EVER because he chose a cheaper gift (Maui Jim sunglasses), so that I could also get this Tiffany's ring. What?! Man, I love him. And I love his job. :)
Oh yeah, and Noah was in super great hands with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm pretty sure he didn't even miss us!
Here's hoping Steven wins this trip again next year!
~ 12-15 May 2013 ~












2 comments:
I'm thinking this should have gone under YOUR blog, but I guess it does chronicle the fact that you loved your trip, in spite of leaving your little man behind. Glad he was in good hands, and not left alone ;-)
Also...how many times does it take MOST people to type in the "I'm not a robot" box, because I swear...either my vision is bad, or my typing sucks!
Gorgeous! How fun!! And PS -- you should move to Florida. Because living by the ocean is awesome. And also the truly fabulous Baker family lives here!
Post a Comment