Being pregnant is horrible. There is no other way to put it. With Noah, I was on my own for a lot of the pregnancy, because Steven was traveling so much for work. I'm wondering if he even realized how sick I was. I honestly don't remember how I survived each day. This time around, with the help of Zofran (a wonder drug) and a heck of a lot of help from Steven and Noah, I was able to pull through... but it was iffy there for a while.
All of April and most of May consisted of this basic schedule:
Get up, feed Noah breakfast.
Go downstairs and watch the Today Show until 10am, while Noah kind of played around me.
Then have Noah watch Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Word World and Sesame Street, while I slept on the bean bag.
Make lunch, and put Noah down for a nap.
Take a nap myself.
Wake up when I heard Noah wake up, get a snack for him and go back downstairs and watch more TV.
(Thank heaven for Ellen in the afternoon.)
Steven would get off of work around 4pm, come out of the office and take care of Noah for the rest of the evening.
Steven would also make dinner.
I would go back to sleep.
Thank you Steven for being the World's best husband and father. And thank you Noah for being the most patient and loving little boy. And thank you PBS for creating Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood - by far Noah's favorite show.



2 comments:
What a sweet boy you have. I'm sure he didn't understand in the least, but he looks like he's having some sympathy pains for you!
This sounds a lot like my schedule with my second :) A lot of TV, naps, rice, & phenegren. We do what we have to do to survive, right :) Glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment