Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Trip South

Shortly after Easter, we took a trip south to see Steven's family and go to a ballroom dance show/reunion at his alma mater.  Of course, that latter did not happen as planned, since I was sick, but Steven did still take a couple of the nieces and saw the show.  The rest of the weekend was spent playing with Grandma and Grandpa and lots of cousins.  It was a great time! (even if I did just lay on the couch for most of it).  Noah was good and it was fun to watch him play with more cousins.

But in typical fashion, we seemed to come home with only pictures of Noah.  Oops.

 We may need to work on the proper way to hold a bat.
So happy to play in the dirt all day long!

 Awe, cute pictures with Grandma and Grandpa... someday we'll teach Noah to smile for pictures!
 ~ 12-14 April 2013 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

Look at Noah all "matchy~matchy" with grandma & grandpa! Super cute, even if he is not smiling. The bat picture...well, I suspect the Dodgers are going to want to draft him SOON!