Watching Ellen. Notice that he runs over to his little music bench to reload a song, because apparently the guy singing on Ellen today wasn't cutting it for him.
And our after dinner dance party. So fun!
P.S. Technology is amazing... a video camera on a phone? Seriously, that is cool.
~ 10 June 2013 ~
2 comments:
I thought I left a comment, but maybe I didn't type the code in correctly? Anyway...I love his moves & it's totally adorable the way he goes and turns his own music on each time. The after dinner dance party may have been my favorite though...looked like he was trying to get a little bit of crumpin' in, in preparation for "Dance~Dance~Fever!"
Look at those little feet move, lightning fast! So cute!!! And I noticed you played Steven's favorite song on the second video ;) Must be a family trait to jam to that song!
Post a Comment