Monday, June 24, 2013

Fun in March

Here are a bunch of random pictures that were all taken in March, before I started feeling sick.  Noah sure knows how make fun wherever he goes.

Just relaxin' on the big bed, reading stories.
Helping swiffer... this is one of his favorite activities.  Anything with a long handle (essentially a giant stick), and he is sold!
Another trip to Target, where I made him try on all the cute hats yet again.  Too bad he never keeps them on for longer than a minute!

And this may be his all time favorite activity... putting anything and everything in the dish washer!  This particular day it was crayons, but he has since moved on to the Leap Frog alphabet magnets.  Let's just say that loading and unloading the dishwasher is something we have learned to do when he is not around, in order to get it done that much quicker.  :)  

~ March 2013 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

I miss this little guy so much! He totally rocks the hats and looks just like his daddy in the hat photos. Don't you think?