So of course, we had to take a million pictures...
She got so big in the 6 months that we watched her!
Noah sure did love having Charley come to play each day. I often wonder if he realized that she was gone... or why she was gone.
It makes me quite sad to think that these two babies won't even remember each other. In fact, it's been about two months now and Chuck doesn't recognize us at church. She seems interested in Noah still, but doesn't seem to know who I am anymore. She had just barely got to the point where she would smile and act really excited when she saw us at church.
Her parents are moving next month, and it makes me even more sad to think that not only will Noah and Charley not remember each other, but they won't even see each other anymore.
It was fun to have Charley here. I'm glad her mom was able to find someone new when she did, because there would have been a serious amount of neglect going on the last couple of months, but we sure did have fun. I really enjoyed watching Noah interact with her and learn to be soft, give kisses and somewhat share. I hope he'll remember these lessons with a new little baby at our house!
2 comments:
Oh...this made me sad! Sweet little Charlie, Noah's first friend. I didn't know they were moving :-(
Glad you got some cute photos!
Love your hair in these pics! And I love how Noah has become a little tank :)
Post a Comment