Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Roxi... at one month

Time passes too quickly, especially with a second kid.  With Noah, we felt like each day was the longest of our entire life, because we were so tired and just trying to figure out how to be parents.  But now that Noah is running around, I feel like I have no time to be tired and each day flies by!  So before I knew it, our sweet Roxi had reached the 1 month mark.  (I was insistent upon saying "four weeks old," even though her one month mark was just two days later. Ha!)  Here are her stats:

- No idea how big she is.  All I know is that she is growing, which makes me very happy.
- She grew out of newborn clothes after about 2 weeks, so she is comfortably wearing size 0-3 months.
- She is an awesome sleeper.  She never really has had her nights and days messed up, so she sleeps great at night.  Usually one chunk of about 4.5 hours, and then right back to sleep until the next feeding.
- She eats super well!  It doesn't even hurt this time around.  :)  She'll eat between 3-4 hours.
She usually has two really long stretches of awake time (around 3 hours each).  One in the morning and one in the evening.
- She is finally starting to open her eyes more and can follow objects at close range.
- She is a wonderful, snuggly little baby.  She still doesn't like to stretch out very often, which is fine by me, because I love to hold her all snuggled up.
- And she is beautiful.


We love our little star.
~ 23 Dec 2013 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's no wonder she's growing. Even I can't eat 3-4 hours! Okay...maybe at the seafood buffet!

Love this sweet baby girl and look forward to her 2 month stats.