Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Have a jolly holiday

We are big believers in Christmas cards.  The more ridiculous, the better.  At least when it comes to our cards.  Other people don't have to be ridiculous.  Every year, I fret over whether or not people will understand the humor behind our card.  I'm always glad for the reassurance given that people did indeed understand.  In fact, this year a friend texted me and said we won Christmas with our card.  (Pretty sure that will go in next year's card.)

At any rate, we - I - decided not to get professional pictures two weeks after giving birth, so we opted for these little gems instead.  Oh yeah, and we got some pretty cute ones of the kids before hand.  Enjoy.
 Adorable dress that was too small for her by Christmas time... glad she got to wear it this one time.
 Thrilled.

 Really guys?  Really?
Yup.  Really.
Get used to it kids.
~ December 2013 ~

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yep...Christmas cards are fun! I'm a fan, as well.

Nycole said...

I loved your Christmas card! So much in fact I just took it down today!