Sunday, January 12, 2014

Brotherly love

My sweet Noah has to be about the best kid I've ever met.  Really.  If you have met him, you probably know that I'm telling the truth.  He really is just an awesome little kid.  Kind, obedient, funny, smart... you get the idea.

And now that Roxi is part of his life, I can add best big brother to the list of attributes that make him awesome.  Seriously.  He is such a great big brother and he loves her so much.  Even during pregnancy, it seemed as though he knew something cool was happening.  He understood when I needed to sleep more, cry sometimes, couldn't hold him, and couldn't play rough.  And he was totally okay with it all.
Now that Roxi is here, he is always asking "Where baby go?"  He wants to give her kisses at every possible moment, and he is totally okay to play by himself when it's time for me to feed her.  He loves to help change diapers, help "make baby milk," (ie, "help" me pump), and be close by when she is eating.  If Roxi is lying on the floor, without fail Noah will come lay next to her and say "cheese," which means he wants a picture with the baby.  He is wonderful and loving and just plain awesome.  I love him!

None of these pictures were prompted by me! Noah wanted every one of them.  :)


  ~ Nov/Dec 2013 ~

2 comments:

Lori said...

He is pretty darn perfect :-)

Yvette said...

What a sweetie! So glad he's making it (relatively) easy on you. Two kids seems hard!!