Saturday, January 18, 2014

Roxi's first bath

Roxi was getting pretty stinky by the time her cord fell off (about a week), so I was pretty excited the first time I got to give her a bath.  Unfortunately, Steven wasn't around to snap pictures (can't remember where he was).  So I was only able to take pictures after the fact.
Look at that chub!  Love it!
But not to worry, we recreated the event a couple of days later. Noah was super helpful both times.  I am a fan of sink baths and Noah was able to help, which he loved.  I'm glad he got to be there for that first bath.  ~ and he's there for most of the baths now too, since I usually bathe them together.  :)

Roxi has loved her bath since the very first one.  However, she still isn't a fan of getting out of the water... I'm sure it has something to do with our house being rather chilly in the winter.

And just because this picture of Noah is one of my all time favorites, I felt it necessary to recreate with Roxi.
Noah's first bath ~ November 2011
 Roxi's first bath 
~ 2 December 2013 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

ahhh...better label those photos, because when you get to be my age you won't know which one is Noah and which one is Roxi. So cute!