Tuesday, September 24, 2013

At 15 months

So, I just found this post in "drafts."  I have no idea why I didn't finish or why I never published, but I certainly don't want to lose the memories.  And yes, I realize I have totally lost the fine art of posting stats on a semi-regular basis.  Just think how deprived a second baby will be...


Oh I love this kid!  More and more every day.  Here are the latest stats:

- Noah had his 15 month appointment last week and was 24 lbs and 31 inches.  That puts him roughly in the 45% for both height and weight.
- He constantly amazes us with his learning and growth.  In fact, he can even walk backwards, which my occupational therapist friend said is an "advanced" skill.  Yeah, that's our boy!
- He doesn't talk much, but babbles all day.  I have been trying to pay more attention to see if I understand his words, but so far all I can understand is: all done, yeah, okay, dadda, and babba (which I think is momma, since it's usually screamed while I also hear pounding on the door when I go into the bathroom).
- He has his first ear infection, which was found at the well visit.  Oops.  We just thought it was teething woes.
- Speaking of teeth, he has 6 of them.  2 bottom and 4 top.  The doctor also said his back molars appear to be coming in and will probably be here in "about 10 seconds."  I think she said that about the top 4, and it took them another 2 months.  So, we'll see...
- He is completely off the bottle.  He had just a bedtime one until a couple of days after his 15 month mark, when we took him off that.  He cried for the first two nights, but was a rock star by the 3rd night and went right to bed.

1 comment:

Lori said...

You'll be glad you did this, because even though you THINK you will remember all of these stats...sadly, you won't!