Tuesday, November 20, 2012

First kiss, already??

I knew this day would happen... my baby boy would grow up and find a new girl to love more than he loves me.  I just didn't expect it to happen quite so soon.  But alas, I can't compete with Charley and her super awesome hair.  Noah has found his first true love.
Going in for the kiss
Aren't you supposed to hold hands before you kiss a girl?!
Because one just wasn't enough
Well, at least he doesn't try to poke her eyes out anymore.  He has mastered the art of "Be soft, Noah."  I have to be proud of him for that.  Oh, and I hope Charley's parents aren't afraid of a few new germs.  :)
~ 13 November 2012 ~

3 comments:

Lori said...

This may be the cutest post EVER! I love everything about it.

Lindsay said...

Jolee! I just ran across an old email where you sent me the link to your blog! Okay: sometimes I tell people their kids are cute to be polite, but let me tell you that your little boy is ADORABLE and I mean it! What a gem! I can only imagine what fun parents you and Steve are. Keep it up!

Angie C. said...

He is so cute Jolee!! Don't you just LOVE little boys! I can't get enough of mine!