We had a huge snow storm a couple of weeks ago and got quite a bit of snow. We were excited for Noah to experience this new "first," so we bundled him up in his new coat from Grandma Lou, and headed outside. He didn't really know what he was supposed to do at first, so he just sat there for a long time. But as he saw Steven and I making a snowman, he started playing with the snow and crawling around. He actually seemed to really like it for about a half an hour... then, I'm pretty sure his hands were frozen and he was more than ready to be done!
.JPG) |
| "I can't put my arms down" |
.JPG) |
| Helping Daddy make the snowman |
.JPG) |
| Getting more used to it, but about to hit freezing point |
~ 10 November 2012 ~
1 comment:
He does look a bit like Ralphie in his new coat. Dad & I really loved the picture of him helping daddy with the snowman. He looks so little...yet such a big boy
Post a Comment