Tuesday, November 20, 2012

No more mullet

Noah got his first haircut shortly after his first birthday.  I'm not going to lie, it was kind of a sad moment for me.  I was sad to see his mullet go; plus, it seemed like one more step that proved he's no longer my baby, but my little boy.  At any rate, he did fairly well during the cutting.  Our neighbor Brittni, who has two boys and knows how to cut hair, offered to do it, which was great!  She was fast and did a wonderful job!
A little hesitant, but being good!
Thinking of escaping
Content with the camera lens cover
~ 9 November 2012 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

He is looking pretty hesitant, but Brittni did a great job. Sad day for mama, but I like it when a little boy looks like a little boy. Way to suck it up and let him be a man!