Noah turned ONE. I know, I can't believe it either. Grandma came to help celebrate his birthday, and we had a fun little party. No one else came (no one was really invited, 'cuz I didn't really plan a party), but I felt like he deserved streamers and balloons, so we had fun decorating the house anyway. And Noah did notice, as soon as he woke up and came upstairs. So, it was worth it. :)
We had his "party" after his nap, and he started by opening presents. It was kind of amazing because he totally seemed to know what to do with the wrapping paper, and he loved his presents!
(By the way, get ready for picture overload!)
 |
| First present from Ma and Pa |
 |
| Hooray! |
 |
| New cars, also from Ma and Pa... but mostly Pa :) |
 |
| What fun stuff is in this bag?! |
 |
| Oh - clothes... Thanks Grandma. ;) |
 |
| Okay, now this is more like it Grandma! So excited for his new tractor! |
After that, we went straight to the cake. I was SO proud of myself for making this cake and actually having it turn out. (There have been a few disasters with Steven's cakes the past two years). We could hardly get a picture for how much Noah loved the cake though! He wanted to dig right in!
 |
| Check out the feet - so excited he couldn't hold still! |
 |
| Here we go... |
 |
| First bite. |
 |
| Very tasty! |
 |
| Two hands |
 |
| Yup, that's the stuff |
 |
| Proud parents with the ONE year old! |
After he was all sugared out, it was straight to the bath and then back to playing with his toys. I think he really enjoyed his big day! Happy birthday to my favorite little man!
~ Party on 3 November 2012 ~
2 comments:
Ahhhhh! One of the best things in life is loving cake every time you taste it like it's the first time you've tasted it :)
His "Hooray" photo might just be one of my favorites. He's so stinkin' cute and I love him in his overalls, with his John Deere. So glad I was able to be there to celebrate his first birthday! Happy 1st sweet baby boy!!
Post a Comment