Monday, October 16, 2017

I love to see the Payson Temple

The Payson, UT temple open house was in May 2015, and we decided to take the kids down to see the inside of the temple. I'm sure they won't remember it, but it was a beautiful temple (with a million stairs) and the kids did well on the tour. Too bad they weren't so great for the family pictures after. haha!  It's fun to have so many temples around here that are being built ~ our kids will get to see the inside of a lot of temples before they are grown.






937 pictures later ~ this is the best we got. haha!



Noah wanted to dress like Daddy. Man, I love these boys.

Luckily for us, the temple emails a picture. :) This one actually turned out pretty good. Sure do love this eternal family.

~ 7 May 2015 ~

No comments: