- the fully fenced back yard, complete with swing set, for Noah to run around in without me having to be out there
- the covered patio, so when I do have to go watch him play, I can still be in the shade
- the two car attached garage
- central vacuum
- humidifier
- water softener (this is a big one!)
- having my very own bathtub (with jets!) where there will be no kid toys to pick up every time I get in
- the laundry room that is huge and beautiful and painted the exact color I would have chosen
- the washer and dryer that come with the house
- the kids bedrooms being on the same floor as our bedroom
- the master bedroom... everything about it!
- Steven's office being away from the main living space, so we won't have to bug him so much
- the fact that Steven will still have a home office, so that we CAN bug him if we want. :)
- the beautiful hardwood floors in the living room and kitchen
- the fact that there is a living room and family room (and even another family room for when our kids are older and they want their own space)
- a fridge with an ice maker
- raised bed garden (perhaps we can actually grow real tomatoes this year!)
- having so many parks and walking trails so near by, that I don't have to pay HOA fees for. Thank you Daybreak.
- the temple only being two miles away
- Costco being only one mile away (in the Fall)
And since we've moved in, other favorites include the fact that Noah loves it so much! Any time that we've had to go back to our old house, Noah cries and says he wants to go to "me house." He loves his big boy bed and has made the transition to a new home and new bed like a champ.
~ 4 March 2014 ~


1 comment:
I love everything about this post. I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment