Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Who's the bully now?

It's hard to believe that these two little guys used to be these two little guys...

We joined Naman and his mom for a trip to the bird aviary (is that redundant?) yesterday, which was a lot of fun, but as usually, the best part was just seeing our cute little boys together.  They still don't have a lot to do with each other, other than trying to touch the other one's face, but they sure are cute.  Noah has definitely hit his growth spurt, while Naman hasn't change much, so it's quite a difference to see them together and nearly the same size.  They sure are cute!
Checking each other out to see if they can be friends.
My favorite
Naman is definitely thinking about getting Noah back for his previous attempts at bullying.
But Noah is ready with the sneak attack!
And I tried to put on a picture of the actual birds we saw, but blogger wasn't cooperating and I didn't care to take the time to figure it out.  But I promise, there were birds there.
~ 23 July 2012 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh!! REALLY hard to believe those are the same babies. Their expressions are hysterical. Love the way they're checking each other out. I'm pretty sure they're going to be great "bible" buddies.