My little baby is not so little anymore and has learned how to hold his bottle. Do you realize that that makes me nearly obsolete?! I know it's cool that he has achieved such greatness, but let the record show that about 5 seconds after this photo was taken, I went over and held him while he drank anyway. I'm just not ready to let go quite yet.
~ 13 July 2012 ~
2 comments:
Do not ever let go of holding him and feeding him his bottle. Besides the fact that it's such a special time...I really hate it when kids drag a bottle around with them 24-7. As cute as he is~he needs his mama to "give" him his bottle. Oh wait...I'm not allowed to blog (or give!) advice. Whoops!!
Feel exactly the same way! It took me forever to give up the middle-of-the night feeding, because I just loved that sleepy snuggle time with my little boy. I am SO going to be the mom who bawls on her kid's first day of school.
Post a Comment