Sunday, April 1, 2012

My kid, The Bully

We have a problem.  You see, our sweet little Noah is turning into quite the bully.  I think he's acting out due to his own insecurity of his little tiny self.  Naman came for a visit, and well... see for yourself...
So what if I'm the little guy.  I'll show him! 
Push!
Yeah, looks who's the boss now!
 As if pushing Naman over wasn't bad enough, then Noah just laughs about it...
Hahaha!  (And notice the smug look on Naman's face!)

(Okay, these photos may or may not have actually been taken in order.  And Noah may or may not have actually pushed him over.  But man, this cracks me up!)
Oh good, friends again!

4 comments:

Lori said...

This post is hysterical!! I'll bet Ashley has some major guns carrying her "little guy" around. They are so cute together.

Yvette said...

So cute. It's like a silent movie!

Tamara Bates said...

These pictures made my day! Two ADORABLE boys!

Lisa said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! These pictures are hilarious. Your little guy is so Cute!