Exploring the tide pools was a ton of fun. Noah really liked being able to see all the things that we'd read about in his tide pool book before we'd left. We didn't see any star fish, but were able to see a lot of snails, fish and barnacles, etc. It was fun! I was a bit nervous that we'd get stuck out there, and since Roxi was so little, I carried her back a little early. :) But Steven and Noah explored for quite a while.
We then also hiked around a bit. It was a beautiful spot to hike and overlook the bay and the ocean. Oregon is so beautiful, especially this area. We didn't hike long or far, seeing that our kids were little and tired quickly, but we had a great time!
I would love to go back to Sunset Beach sometime. I'm not sure how that will happen, but it was such a beautiful place. I'm so glad we were able to find it and stay there. The second day proved just as fun!
~ 13 May 2015 ~
~ 13 May 2015 ~




No comments:
Post a Comment