So, here's the thing. Thanksgiving Point has these beautiful gardens and every year, they plant hundreds of thousands of tulips in the gardens and then charge people a ridiculous amount of money to go walk around and see the tulips. What they don't tell you is that in order to see them, you are going to have to walk down this massive hill, which of course means that you then have to walk back up that massive hill!! Ugh.
So naturally I thought, well of course I'm going to haul both of my kids to see the pretty flowers. Um, yeah. They didn't care. At all. And to top it off, Noah was in his "I hate pictures" phase of life, so I couldn't even get a decent picture of the whole thing. The thing I remember most is hauling them back up the hill, with Noah riding on the front of the stroller (which, of course had a flat front tire, making it even harder to get back up the hill), and both kids nearly falling asleep. Who am I kidding, so was I! Next time, I'll take them to Temple Square and see the pretty tulips there for free... where the ground is flat!
Seriously though, it was not a terrible day. The weather was lovely and the kids behaved really well, even with all the walking. It's always nice to spend time with them doing something we don't normally do.
![]() |
| This very likely was my first selfie ever... I'd like to pretend I've gotten better at it, but I know that just isn't true. Selfies suck. |
![]() |
| And that's as good as it gets folks. Seriously... make memories, right?! Hahaha! |
~ 21 April 2015 ~






No comments:
Post a Comment