Oh man, it sucks to blog 2 years late. Don't ever let me get this behind again, mkay? (Yeah right) Really, it's fun to see all the pictures again, but it makes me sad to not remember details, and since we take so many pictures on our phones now, I have to search in way too many places to get all the pictures. Haha! Anyway, here's March ~
![]() |
| And Noah can fit in the sink. Silly boy. haha! It's really weird to see this now, 2 years later... he tried doing this again just the other day, but it wasn't quite as successful. ;) |
What is it about kids and boxes? They love them! So, naturally every time we get one, we cut out some windows and a door and make it into a fort for a few days/weeks/months.... depending on when I get tired of it. These guys loved this one. :)
Noah pushes Roxi in her new pink swing! Yay for baby swings and good deals at the JBF sale.
Beautiful girl in her Easter dress. Are you noticing the pig tails in her hair? We really really liked that her hair was long enough for those, so we started doing them every day. Haha!
We went back to our old house one day to say our final good-byes. YAY! So, we went to the playground at the school for the deaf and blind. It is such a fun playground. No one has merry-go-rounds anymore!
March saw a lot of picnics outside. The kids loved being out in the sunshine, no matter what.
We also spent a lot of time at the library for story time ~ on this day, we made a craft for the spring. I loved that Noah colored the ducks blue. "I've never seen a blue duck." - Billy Madison
Worms and dancing - that sums up my boy. :) Noah loves digging in the dirt and finding worms. You can probably tell by his face that he still doesn't love getting his picture taken. He also started dancing with Miss Maddy this year. Yay! He's the only boy in his class (and clearly needs to work on his flexibility), but I'm so glad he's willing to dance and try new things. He's so cute!
My view of the backyard... having a house with a fenced in backyard is the greatest invention ever.
There's a park close to our house with water and sand. We call it the zipline park, (it also has a zipline), and the kids love going over and playing there. We even bought some cool sand toys for them, so we can make cool castles like this one. I love being so close to so many parks.
Steven and the kids having fun trying on hats. I love these pictures. I love my people.
Dave and Jen gave us this wagon when we went to Vegas last month. It has come in very very handy. :) The little princess is enjoying her nap on the way home from the park one day.
Just a little tractor fun at the Home Depot. :) My baby girl is growing up much too fast.
I love to see the Temple ~ I don't remember why we were at the temple, but I'm glad we live so close that we can take our kids to Temple Square often. Clearly, Noah was thrilled to be there. haha!
These pictures of Noah sleeping crack me up, because he's got an entire chef's hat full of toys next to him in bed. He must have been playing during quiet time and decided he was ready to take a nap. Noah is such an awesome napper.
Um guys, is this right??
More park fun ~ first time hanging from the bar, and sliding down "helping" Roxi.
March 2015

























No comments:
Post a Comment