Sunday, September 28, 2014

Random Happenings from May!

Yes, you read that right... It is currently September and I am blogging from May. Ugh.  I blame... nope, nothing to blame but me.  So, here goes our life from 4 months ago, via pictures.  Enjoy!
 We attempted to feed Roxi her first foods.  We went with apple sauce, seeing as that is what Noah liked best.  However, she was not a fan.  Not a fan of apple sauce, or spoons in her mouth, or any of it.  It was another 2 months before she would really eat food. 21 April
 She does however love to stick her toes in her mouth.  So stinkin' cute!
 I just think this sweet, sleeping baby is adorable.
 Charley (aka Chuck) grew up!!  When we moved to our new home, we realized that Charley just so happens to live a few blocks away.  So awesome!  So, we have been reunited with our dear girl.  She is all grown up now, but I feel like there is some small part of Noah who remembers having her around.  3 May
 I just like this picture!  These shoes were mine when I was a baby.  I rarely put clothes on babies from when we were little (and by rarely, I mean never.  I just forget), but I had to have Roxi wear these shoes at least once! 4 May
 For Noah's 1/2 birthday, we went downtown to temple square and city creek.  My old roommate and dear friend Tamara came into town on a layover with her husband Shawn, so I took the kids downtown to see them.  Unfortunately, I have no pictures of them... but I did snap these cute ones of Roxi and Noah.  5 May

 Love these babies of mine, who apparently love their fingers. 11 May
 I took Noah to Wheeler farm one day to see the baby animals.  He was not a fan of having his picture taken, but he did enjoy the day.  15 May

 This may be one of my very favorite pictures ever.  I love everything about it. 22 May
 Roxi is learning to sit up all by herself!  I can't believe how big she is getting.  23 May
 It is fun to live so close to Daybreak Lake (and especially to enjoy it without an HOA fee!)  We often go on walks around the lake, especially after church on Sundays when the weather is nice.  This day, we saw a Momma duck with a whole fleet of ducklings, and Steven was smart and brought bread for us to feed them.  Noah thought that was pretty cool.  So did I!  25 May

 Sleep is such a rare thing, that I have to document it.  She is so precious when she's sleeping.
 Love this little hat that Grandma got Noah for Easter.  He's stinkin' cute!
 She sits up!  And she is adorable! 29 May
 So, after we tried to go to the baseball game and couldn't ride the train downtown, we decided we better try again on different night.  So, we rode the train and got dinner and then rode back.  While waiting for the train, we happened upon this blast from the past.  So, I gave Noah a little history lesson on pay phones and dial tones.  It was pretty spectacular. 30 May
"Mom, take a picture of me and Roxi."  31 May
I love these kids.  We have a good time.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Sweet~sweet family!!