We were able to see the life flight helicopter, as someone had fallen at the top of the falls, so that was kind of cool.... well, not for the person who fell, but cool for us to see the helicopter. And Noah enjoyed throwing rocks into the water at the top. We had a nice time. I think Steven and I were mostly just excited that we were able to get out and enjoy nature with two kids! And that we made it to the top after eating all-you-can-eat french toast at Kneaders to celebrate Fathers day. ;)
Who's that trip-trapping over my bridge?!
Throwing rocks.
Noah is thrilled to have his picture taken. Thrilled.
~ 13 June 2014 ~
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...who is that little baby girl? I am so far behind on commenting. I love the one of Noah throwing rocks in the creek. All boy!
Post a Comment