Sunday, September 28, 2014

Random happenings from JUNE

Here are a bunch of random pictures from my phone taken in June.  Mostly they just show how stinkin' cute my babies are.  :)

 I love how Roxi's eyes squint when she smiles.  Her right eye squints more, which is a mirror image of mine, so that's kind of fun.  Love this baby.
 National donut day!  So Noah and I went to Dunkin' Donuts and celebrated in style.  6 June
 Precious.  Need I say more? 12 June
"Go home Roxi, you're drunk."  (side note: favorite picture ever) 12 June
Really not a fan of having his picture taken.  Ha!
Noah loves to play in Roxi's crib with her.  It is fun to watch them interact.
Roxi likes to steal food... like Noah's leftover yogurt.  Or random cookies that are left on the counter. 
~ June 2014 ~

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh how I love these sweet little faces! XO

Lori said...

...and Go Home Roxi...you're drunk! Probably should go viral!!