Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cousins come to visit!

So, it's considerably harder to go to the water park with two kids.  I used to go nearly every day last summer (I suppose it doesn't help that we live further now too), but I can't take two kids by myself, so we've only gone twice so far this summer.  Sad day.

But, we were able to go with Karyn's family and with Dave's kids this summer already, so that was tons of fun!  Noah was a bit scared at first, but he warmed up to it and I think if we keep going, he'll get the hang of the water again.  Roxi was also a fan, although I'm pretty sure most of the time, she didn't know what was going on.

I'm more than a little bit in love with the chub hanging out of this baby's swimsuit.  I could about eat her up.  Love her so much!



 Cute
 Don't mind Annie just picking her nose.  ;)  Just hanging out in between rides.
 Brady and Noah watching TV with guns in hand.  You can never be too prepared.
 We had a bbq with Chris and Harlene one night, while Karyn was here.  Roxi refused to go to sleep, but was quite enamored with Chris.  (until I snapped this picture)

 Abby got to stay an extra couple of days and hang out until Grandma and Grandpa came.  It is always fun to have her around.  We went to the new children's discovery museum at Thanksgiving point, which was really a lot of fun.  In true fashion, these are the only pictures I got!

We are so glad Karyn and Chris came to visit and can't wait until the next time we get to play.  We love them!  And it is so fun to watch Noah and Brady play together!
Adorable.  Simply adorable.
Oh yeah... and 7 months old!  Forgot to take pictures of her because of having company, but here is our baby girl at 7 months.  
~ 22 June 2014~

1 comment:

Lori said...

So many fun photos!