Thursday, June 12, 2014

First foods

We decided to let Roxi try some food just before she turned 5 months old.  She was putting everything in her mouth and always acted interested in food, plus this is when we tried Noah with food, so we thought that of course, it would be just the same.  Boy did we learn a lesson in "every child is different."  Roxi wanted nothing to do with food!


This one is my favorite.  "Please Mama, make it stop."

As I write this, nearly a month and a half later, she still wants very little to do with food!  I think she has successfully eaten about a teaspoon of food a day now.  Clearly, given the size of her thighs, she's not lacking in nutrients though.

~ 21 April 2014 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

These really tell a story! I wish I was this way with food?!?