~ 28 February 2014 ~
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Sometimes we are righteous
One evening I was looking at the Ensign and telling Steven about some of the stories, when Noah wanted to know what I was doing. So, I told him one of the stories, and he decided he wanted to hear more. I'm not sure exactly how much time we spent, but he came and sat on my lap while I read to him various stories about righteous women of the Old Testament for probably about a half hour or so. It was kind of cool that he listened and wanted to learn. It is definitely one of those moments in time that I wanted to remember, but probably would not have for very long. Luckily, Steven thought it was a cool moment as well, so he got out the camera and started snapping pictures. I'm grateful because the pictures will help me remember. I'm more grateful that my little boy wanted to learn and allowed me to teach him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet story & cute photo! (And my comment moderation to prove I'm not a robob says Psalms!)
Post a Comment