Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Owning a house is fun

There are a lot of really wonderful things about owning a home.  One of my very favorite is being able to spend time outside with Noah.  We are trying to teach him to ride a bike, which is proving much more difficult than one might think.  He can't figure out how to peddle.  Luckily, our driveway has a very slight decline towards the road, so he can just coast.



He also loves to play in the backyard. This took him a couple of weeks to get used to.  The poor kid was used to playing only on asphalt and going out a front door, so he favored the driveway for a while.  I'm glad he is now starting to take to the backyard and especially the swing set area.
Another one of my favorite parts of living here is that I can watch the sunrise and sunset.  Our home before was North facing, with no east/west windows.  Having a home with a view was important to me, and I'm glad that we found one.  This picture was from our first morning here.  I think it is beautiful.
~ 9 March 2014 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

He totally LOOKS like he has it down. Now, having been there, I think looks can be deceiving, but he'll get it~eventually!