Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New ride

Having kids after everyone you know has had kids is the way to live.  That way your kid gets tons of great toys and clothes without you ever having to spend a dime.  (Thanks readers who have contributed to this awesomeness in some form or another).

Most recently, Noah's good fortune has come from our neighbors, who have 2 little boys that have outgrown many of their toys.  Like this great tricycle!  All we had to do is buy a new tube for the tire and it is as good as new.  And Noah loves it!  His feet don't quite touch the peddles, but that's what dad's are for.  :)





It's too bad that the weather here has been so miserably hot all summer, because Noah really hasn't been able to enjoy this tricycle nearly as much as I'm sure he would like.  Hopefully we'll have nice Fall weather!
~ 20 May 2013 ~

2 comments:

Lori said...

Nice wheels and he definitely seems tickled with them! You have been very blessed with generous friends & relatives!

LM said...

I have to agree! We could clothe a village of 18-month-old girls with KateLynne's wardrobe, and I think I bought only 2 of her current outfits...and not because she needed them, just because sometimes I want to pick something out too, haha. Blessings for our patience through all those "older single" days I guess :)