If you look closely at his pants, you'll notice they are all wet. It had rained the night before and there were puddles everywhere. All the other parents were a lot more diligent about not letting their boys get muddy. But Noah didn't listen so well and I didn't fight so hard, so he ran straight through the biggest puddle. I kind of wish I had that on camera, because it was so great! He loved every minute of it and was laughing so hard. And it worked to my advantage, because after his shoes and pants were wet, I didn't care if he ran through every puddle, so I stopped worrying about getting him to stop. :)
~ 29 May 2013 ~


2 comments:
Boys and puddles go together like peanut butter and jelly. Way to be the good mom that let's her boy, be a boy!
Puddle jumping is awesome! Their faces are always pure joy. Good job, mama; puddles are meant to be jumped in!!
Post a Comment