Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My baby walks!

Holy buckets... the kid is a walking machine!  I remember being so excited a couple months ago when he could do this:
9 months old, August 2012

And then this:

about 10 1/2 months, September 2012

And now, he walks ALL over!  It started the day before Halloween, when he decided to take about 2 steps to me, when I would back up and let go of his hands.  By his birthday a week later, he was up to 10 or so steps, in between Steven and I.  And now, two weeks after his first birthday, he officially walks everywhere. He doesn't crawl at all anymore... unless he falls down and has to crawl to the furniture or a wall to lift himself back up.

Today, I think I even saw him try to run a few times.  What happened to my little baby?!

** This was written 18 November 2012, but clearly I forgot to post it.  And I never did get a video of him walking the first couple of times.  Oops. **

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness...he has grown up so much since these photos were taken.